JUST ANNOUNCED: We're pleased to announce our full 2017-18 programme for KS2-KS5 schools and colleges across the North East. Browse our new Schools and Colleges brochure.
Our Schools programme offers exciting opportunities to engage students in film intellectually, verbally and physically. We provide opportunities to use film as a vehicle to explore different subjects in a fun and creative way, building students' interest and confidence.
Schools activities take place at our 'Pop-Up Film School' just across the road from Tyneside Cinema. This is our dedicated creative learning space, packed full of state-of-the-art equipment and perfect for playful adventures in filmmaking.
What we offer
- Authentic experiences that connect to the real-life film industry
- Links to the national curriculum and Arts Award
- Activities that encourage students to get involved with content, with an emphasis on playful and enjoyable learning
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Opportunities to learn from professional filmmakers and industry experts
- Many years' experience in delivering excellent learning programmes in an exciting and fun environment
Join our dedicated Schools and Colleges mailing list
Download the latest version of our Schools and Colleges Brochure