Take a picture of our food and you could win a meal at Tyneside Bar Café!
Every month from March 2018 we're giving away a meal for two to the best photo of food or drinks at Tyneside Bar Café or Vicolo.
To enter, just email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag Tyneside Bar Cafe or Vicolo in the image on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Terms and conditions apply - please see below for full terms and conditions of entry.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Tyneside Cinema.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Tyneside Cinema or Tyneside Cinema Bar Cafe Co. Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
5. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entering the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Tyneside Cinema to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
6. The competition can be entered by taking an image of food or drink at Tyneside Bar Café or Vicolo and either emailing the image to email@example.com with ‘Photo competition’ in the subject line, or tagging the image with @Tynesidebarcafe or @Vicolonewcastle on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
7. The closing date for each month’s draw will be the last day of that month. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize each month is as follows: one voucher for a meal for two at Tyneside Bar Café, to the maximum value of £30 total. Redemption is subject to the discretion of the manager on duty and is inclusive of house drinks only and for dishes available on the menu and specials board on the day of your visit, to the total value of £30. This prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The winner each month will be chosen by Tyneside Cinema’s Marketing team from all entries received.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date each month. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Tyneside Cinema and not to any other party.
19. Tyneside Cinema shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
20. Tyneside Cinema also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
I loved meeting different writers and hearing about their different aspirations and goals. Every day I learnt so much and left with a much greater understanding of the film industry and how to write.