Our Relaxed Screenings are aimed primarily at audiences of all ages with autism, learning difficulties and/or other sensory needs and their families.
Relaxed screenings take place on the second Sunday of every month at 12pm in the Electra.
These screenings take place in a relaxed environment, which means:
- Films are presented with the sound slightly lower than usual and lights up a little
- Audiences are able to move around and make noise during the film
- There are no adverts and trailers before the feature and films start at the advertised time
- A chill-out space is offered in case audience members would like a break in a quiet environment during the screening
- Where possible the film is captioned subtitled (captioned subs are not always available, so we will flag on our website when these are)
Relaxed screenings are open to all, although due to sensory sensitivities experienced by some of our guests, we do not recommend these screenings for children under two years.
Tickets are £6 each per person, and carers go free.
Tickets cost just £6.00 per person.
Carers with a carer's pass, or accompanying the holder of a Max Card, HUB Card or CEA pass will be admitted for FREE (one companion per party).